The Magellan Robotic System is in itself an excellent addition to the surgical world because of the ease and convenience it brings to numerous hospitals. The Magellan™ Robotic System eases peripheral vessels using state of the art modern technology aimed towards delivering simultaneous distal tip using a catheter and a sheath. This is done from a centralized, remote workstation.
The benefits of the Magellan System have been seen for its help in minimizing vessel trauma during surgery compared to manual techniques. The system has been conceptualized and designed in such a manner that would make a cutting edge impact and in robotically stabilizing conduits for the placement and delivery of medical devices. The result has become a revolutionized peripheral vascular intervention for the benefit of patients.
But what is the Magellan Robotic System really?
It is an external, mechanical interventional facility that takes
advantage of modern technology combined with the NorthStar™ Robotic
Catheter. The company has been providing endovascular professionals with
a variety of benefits including:
• Vessel navigation that’s safer and more effective compared to manual approaches
• Fast, convenient and predictable procedures
• Catheter stability that can be achieved during the delivery and placement of therapeutic equipment
• Protection against radiation exposure and over-all fatigue
• Specific robotic control of distal catheter tips, with proprietary technologies
Click HERE to Continue